Windows® Phone Includes
- Instanat Access to Microsoft Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Microsoft Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Microsoft Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Microsoft Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Microsoft Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Microsoft Help
Support and Help on Errors
- Error installing Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Microsoft Windows security pop-ups
- Microsoft Internet Explorer crashes
- Microsoft Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Microsoft Unexpected error occurred
As the latest research analysis executed by different analytics companies, the users of Windows 10 have been doubled during the last 6 months. With as many as one out of four Windows personal computer systems are running on the Windows 10 OS, a lot of users have reported so many issues with the operating system, especially ones that take place during the installation procedure.
If you want to find out and fix Windows 10 installation issues, visit Windows support site and get online technical assistance from certified Windows technicians. Here are some most-visible issues that emerged while upgrading the PCs to the latest Windows 10 OS.
# 1: Unable to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 or 8
This is the most general common issue with the new Windows OS, as most of the users, who have tried to upgrade their Windows 7 or 8 to the latest edition, have reported the problem. It is officially free if you upgrade from Windows 7 or 8 (which is scheduled to end by July 29, 2016), however you should not get dismayed if you come across any technical problem while installing Windows 10.
Update the computer system and run the Windows Update Troubleshooter, if the problem is still visible.
# 2: Installer hangs for hours and your PC starts rebooting continuously
When the installer hangs every so often and it causes your PC to reboot continuously, you should check if there is any nonessential hardware connected to your PC. If possible, you should press the Wi-Fi button and turn it off and plug the LAN cable into your computer system.
# 3: Error code 0x80070005-0x90002
While installing Windows 10 OS, there is a possibility to encounter descriptive error codes – which simply means that the installer is unable to work with the file that it requires.
To fix the problem, you have:
- Turn off firewalls.
- Reset Windows update and enable the Fixit.
- Run the installer again and check if it is working.
# 4: Error code 0xC1900101-0x20017, -0x30018, -0x20004
Error message that reads like “The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during INSTALL_RECOVERY_ENVIRONMENT operation”, is also a type of installer error that has been around for years. Fixing the error message can take some hours, so you should wait and try fixing the problem when you have spare time.
Instead you would better contact a third party Windows tech support technician and get the issue fixed instantly. If you are looking for Windows support phone number dial here to fix Windows 10 install issues.
# 5: Activation issue
Activation problem is not new to the users as most of them experience activation error when the process gets completed. You can go for “Digital Entitlement” for the Windows 10 OS to activate the free upgrade.
# 6: Who owns this PC?
Although it cannot be termed as a technical error, as it is one of the installation procedures that a user has to complete. But the message can horrify if a novice user gets the message.
In such condition, it is always recommended to select a right option as per your requirements.
# 7: Issues with video, sound, and other drivers
Once you upgrade your PC to Windows 10, you will have to update all the existing drivers so as to avoid any type of software incompatibility.
# 8: Start menu not working
Start menu can develop some sorts of technical problems if the installation process has not been executed properly. To fix it for temporarily, you can start your computer system in a safe mode and then boot back in the normal mode.
For a permanent solution, you can access third party technicians to get a comprehensive solution to the issue you are experiencing during or after the Windows 10 installation.
So these are some issues that can take place while updating to Windows 10 OS. You can contact an experienced technician when you come across any problem.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- Windows® 10 Upgrade Promotion by Microsoft
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.