Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
Windows 10 update has arrived over the weekend and is causing endless crashes on some users’ PCs. Unfortunately, this is the new way of handling updates as it’s almost impossible to avoid and very hard to fix. So, to fix this issue, you can directly contact a third party technical support providing company, like Intelli Atlas, and get quality solutions to fix the Window 10 crashes. You can also visit Microsoft® Windows support for help on Windows 10 crashing issues in a hassle-free manner.
In Windows 10 operating system, Microsoft has made several system security updates which install automatically after the installation. Normally computers crash for an integer of reasons anything from a simple software incompatibility to hardware issues. While Windows 10’s BSoD (Blue Screen of Death) is significantly less scary than the BSoD in previous versions of Windows. To resolve this issue, you can simply dial a toll-free Windows Support phone number and get instant solutions from the expert technicians.
There is no easy way to fix all computer crashes, but below are listed few methods by which you can fix the issue:
Update the operating system
Windows 10 operating system does its best to keep your PC automatically updated, but it may not always be perfectly up to date. So, if you are facing issues with your PC, it may be because Windows 10 needs a patch. To fix this issue, you can simply dial Microsoft® Windows support Service phone number for help on Windows reinstallation on Windows 10 with the help of certified Windows technicians in an efficient manner.
To manually fix this update issue on Windows 10, open the Settings menu and go to Update and security. In the Windows Update tab, under Update status, tap Check for updates.
Roll back to an earlier build
To rollback to an earlier build of Windows 10, you can simply follow the given below steps:
- Open the Settings menu and go to Update & security.
- Click Recovery and, under Go back to an earlier build, click Get started.
- Hit on dialogue box > tick all the boxes that apply and click Next.
- After this click, check for updates if you would like to check for updates, or click Next to proceed.
This method will not affect your files. In case these steps are unable to fix the Windows 10 crashing issue, then you can simply contact Intelli Atlas and get instant technical support for the same.
Reinstall Windows 10
In case you think the issue lies with the Windows 10 installation, there are various ways to reinstall Windows 10. You can “reset” your computer, or reinstall Windows 10 without removing your personal files from the PC.
For more options to fix Windows 10 PC crashes, you can visit the official website of Windows or simply contact Intelli Atlas certified technicians and get quick support for resolving the issue.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Windows® Support
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- Windows® 10 Upgrade Promotion by Microsoft
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.