Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
According to Microsoft, when your systems Windows Vista’s Firewall is on, then “most programs are blocked.” If the firewall is allowing a program to communicate through the firewall without your permission, then from these advanced settings, you can manually block the program. If you’re not sure about which program is accessing the internet, one effortless way to find out is to open up Windows Resource Monitor. This can be done by searching for “resmon” in the start menu, or typing “resmon” into the Run Box. Now, from here you can choose which function you want to block first: outbound or inbound. Blocking outbound is usually enough for most applications while blocking outbound connections the applications can’t send any of your data to a remote server on the internet. Intelli Atlas is one of the third party technical support provider companies which offer quality solutions to its customers at very affordable rates. To access its quality solutions you can visit Windows support here and get optimized solutions instantly.
Sometimes, by default, windows firewall blocks incoming connections from the internet it has nothing to do with the outgoing connections. Even through check or remove the program from the list this change still affects the incoming traffic. If you are worried about such error reports, then please contact Microsoft page and resolve your errors with the help of expert technicians. Expert technicians help you in resolving errors like; automatic data update, submitting user data, with their expertise help you can block these programs. In any case, the process for blocking both is the same, so you can quickly enable or disable it to control the program’s access.
- Open the Control access Panel of your system and select “System and Security,” “Windows Firewall” and then “Advanced Settings.”
- Click on “Outbound Rules” in the left panel and opt for “New Rule” in the right pane. To block incoming traffic, click “Inbound Rules” instead.
- Choose “Program” and click “Next.”
- Select “This Program Path,” click “Browse,” choose the program you wish to block and then click “Next.” If you choose “All Programs,” then Windows Firewall stops all outgoing connections.
- Choose “Block the Connection” and click “Next.”
- To totally block the program check all the check boxes and the rule applied click “Next.”, select all the check boxes.
- Enter a name and click “Finish.”
- (If you are establishing similar rules, make sure this name enables you to tell them apart, such as “Block Installed Chrome” versus “Block Chrome Portable.)
- After applying all these steps test that the program is blocked by firing it up.
- If later you want to disable the rule, click the entry in the Outbound or inbound Rules list and click “Disable Rule” in the lower right panel. (If you see “Enable Rule” instead, it means the rule is currently disabled; click “Enable Rule” to make it active again).
- Repeat the same steps for the inbound process, but select “Inbound Rules” in Step 2 to also block incoming traffic to the program.
If you are still enable to block outbound program by using these steps given above, then you should contact third- party Microsoft Customer Support Services and get a reliable support for your problems.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- Windows® 10 Upgrade Promotion by Microsoft
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.