Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
Windows 10 has already made an outstanding entry and considered to be the finest Operating System of Windows era. If you are planning to upgrade to Windows 10 or already upgraded it, then you need to think twice. There are various technical risks involved with this upgrade for Windows 10 customers. One of the major technical issues with this upgrade is fear of losing imperative data. Customers can lose their important files associated with any specific programs. According to the reports, Microsoft is retiring desktop gadgets, Windows Media Center, and the inbuilt game. This will bring the situation of losing the bunch of files associated with major programs. Many customers keep their important data or files in ‘My Documents” folder or on the ‘Desktop’. The recent update to Windows 10 will erase or wipe your essential files once the upgrade is accomplished. If searching for solutions for Windows 10 technical problem, then contact Windows 10 phone number for support.
With assistance of technical Windows experts, you can easily move all essential files without losing your data. It is advised by technical experts that you should keep a backup copy of every essential data’s. In case, you lose your file permanently, then it is a major issue for you. After updating your computer to Windows 10, you may be having a problem finding old files. In order to gain back your lost files, read the following steps, these include:
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Sync your settings. If a customer is signed in with a temporary profile, then he or she will see a message, says “You are logged on with a temporary profile”.
- Now, you need to look for the files using Search
- If a user still can’t find his or her files, then there may be a possibility to restore them from a backup
- Re-enable a Windows 7 Administrator account
Simply, follow above steps to solve your Windows 10 problems after update issues.
Now, a customer can protect himself or herself from being caught with Windows 10 update issues, with the company Intelli Atlas help. The firm offers IT services like Managed IT Services, Server Monitoring, and Virtual Private Networking (VPN). Contact Intelli Atlas customer support number for finding lost files after Windows 10 Update. For exceptional Windows 10 technical support, visit the company’s website. Avail complete solution of the firm’s services to recover missing files from documents folder in Windows 10.
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Windows Support
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.