Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
If Windows 10 customers are confronting any technical troubles with their PC, then they can isolate by starting it in a Safe Mode. It is an inbuilt troubleshooting feature which restricts unnecessary drivers and programs during the startup procedure. However, there are three different safe mode options like Enable Safe Mode with Networking, Enable Safe Mode with Command Prompt, and Enable Safe Mode. If you want to avail this tool, then you need to contact certified Windows 10 technicians regarding Windows support at www.microsoft-windows-support.com.
Let’s follow a few simple steps to boot up a Windows 10 PC in Safe Mode from Settings option, these include:
- First of all, you need to go to settings option by pressing Windows+I, or by going to Start Menu option.
- You need to go to updates | Recovery.
- Go for advanced-start up | Restart now. This way, your PC will restart to a special “Choose an option” screen
- On the option “Choose an option”, you need to select Troubleshoot | Advanced options | Start-up Settings | Restart.
- At last, once you have booted PC twice, you will reach the sign-in screen.
- Press F4 to start your system in Safe Mode. If you want to browse the internet in a safe mode, then you need to press F5.
The above mentioned steps are very easy to understand for customers. In case you come across technical issues while following Safe Mode steps, then you can take assistance from a right tech source. With their help, you will get perfect Windows 10 help solutions. Microsoft offers online Windows support services to customers, those looking for Safe Mode feature in Windows 10. A customer can also boot up a Windows 10 PC in Safe Mode from the sign-in screen option, these include:
- After restarting your system, you need to hold the Shift key while selecting Power | Restart.
- You will see a list of choice on the sign-in screen.
- Need to select option 4 or you can press F4 to begin your PC in Safe Mode.
- If you need to browse the internet in safe mode, then immediately select option 5 or press F5 to use Safe Mode with networking option.
The above mentioned steps will surely resolve a technical query of “How to Boot Windows 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting”. In order to receive the best technical assistance of Windows 10, you can depend on this company. Intelli Atlas, an independent computer help provider, offers top IT solutions for Windows 10. Visit company website for getting connected to Windows 10 customer care.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Windows Support
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.