Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
It is going to be a complete one year since we witnessed the launching of Windows 10 as a free upgrade. Now, after one year Windows 10 users will have to pay for installing the latest version of Windows. You are a proud owner of free-upgrade and have just installed Windows 10, it is high time to know how can take make a Windows 10-bound computer dance to your tune and let it give the desired output and performance with no hassles. There is a long list of issues that Windows users have already faced. Moreover, Windows 10 performance problems have been a headache for Microsoft Windows support center and other tech support providing companies. With certified tech support companies, Windows 10 users can dial Windows 10 customer service phone number to fix Windows 10 performance problems.
If you’re unable to make your Windows 10 machine run at top speed, it means that your one of Windows 10’s early-adopter quirks irritated by a slower boot-up time. This issue has no universal fix yet, but following are some of the tips that can help you speed up your new operating system. These tips are suggested by Microsoft professionals who know well how to handle Windows 10 performance tweaks. If you are looking for better solutions for Windows 10 performance tweaks, get help from Windows 10 technical support team employed by 3rd party tech support providing companies, such as Intelli Atlas.
When it comes to resolving Windows 10 performance problems simply, the best thing you can do is to disable all extra startup programs. It will help you speed up the boot time of your PC. To do so:
- Open the Task Manager by selecting Ctrl + Alt + Delete through your keyboard.
- Then, click Task Manager, appeared on a menu, to view the programs, processes, and services still running on your PC.
- After this, the Task Manager will be in “simple viewing mode by default, so tap on More details to open up the detailed view. Then, click the Startup tab to check a list of all the programs launch automatically when your computer starts up.
- Click the program and choose Disable to immobilize a program from starting up by default.
- Now, disable everything that is unnecessary.
This way, you can easily get rid of Windows 10 performance tweaks with little or no technical support from Windows professionals. After this, it is time to use a speed-up trick called ‘Fast Startup’. To do so, open the Power Options screen and follow the commands.
- Go to Control Panel > System and Security > Power Options.
- Tap Choose in Power Options. Then, click Change settings, currently unavailable.
- Then, turn on fast startup under Shutdown settings; check the box and tap on Save changes.
Now, your computer will now start up faster. If these steps are not enough to make things happen, then make sure it is high time to ask Intelli Atlas for a tech support solutions and get rid of all Windows 10 performance problems in one go.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Windows Support
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- Windows® 10 Upgrade Promotion by Microsoft
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.