Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
According to the sources, Microsoft has stopped giving technical support services to the Windows® customers. If a user is still using Windows® 8 then the time has come to upgrade it. Because Microsoft will no longer provides security patches to the new operating system. Now, the moment has actually arrived to upgrade your Windows® quickly. In respect to this, if a user is looking for Microsoft® Customer Support Center, then they can directly contact to the tech support provider. With their assistance you will be able to upgrade your Personal Computer with the latest version.
Few days back, Microsoft has already warned about this information. Furthermore, ‘Windows® 8’ will still get ‘mainstream support’ till 9 January 2018 and ‘extended Support’ till 10 January 2023. If you wanted to know more about Windows® support, then call on Microsoft customer service number. If you dig into FAQ page, then you’ll get a clear clarity that- “Windows® 8.1 falls under the same lifecycle policy as Windows® 8, and will reach end of Mainstream Support on January 9, 2018, and end of Extended Support on January 10, 2023. With the General availability of Windows® 8.1, customers on Windows® 8 have 2 years, until January 12, 2016, to move to Windows® 8.1 in order to remain supported, according to the FAQ sources.
Microsoft no longer offers tech support to ‘Windows® 8.1’. It was ended in the month of August 2015. So, now the question is that what on the planet is still being supported? Technically the reply is ‘Windows® 8.1 Update’ –it is the new name given to the operating system after Windows® 8.1 acquired a significant upgrade. Microsoft told users to ditch ‘Windows® 8’ for ‘Windows® 8.1’ which has actually ended support in the last year, when it really means ‘Windows® 8.1 Update’. Microsoft never utilizes this name in any location where a mainstream user is likely to find it. Well, if you want to know more regarding the tech premium support, then call on Microsoft contact number.
Here is the company name Intelli Atlas, known for offering the independent tech support provider. For all your Windows® support solutions, this company is the perfect place. Visit the website for instant technical support services. A customer can trust on the company’s services for immediate solution, cost efficient and the best Windows® support advice. For other services related to- managed IT services or server monitoring services you can call to the tech support provider.
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Windows Support
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.