Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
Every one of us should be sensitive towards our digital behavior. We should be aware of the way how we represent our digital lives. Today, with increasing threats to our privacy and important data, it is now of a great importance to make sure our data files and personal information are immune to the potential threats.
Regardless of our awareness, what is surprising to know is that our personal computer is cheerily passing on our crucial data and personal information to a database situated somewhere far away.
With the release of Windows 10 and its super intelligent personal assistant Cortana, along with the cloud-based data technology, a number of Windows users are getting nervous that someone is controlling their crucial data.
As Microsoft has enhanced its Windows 10 with so many advanced features – tighter integration with Microsoft services and some monetization programs, most of such features are solely aimed at passing on your information to the Microsoft. On the other hand, the operating system doesn’t have any integrated “Do not share” key; most of the features are spread in several options.
If we have a glance at the Microsoft’s conditions, following stuffs have been termed to be “Data”
- Search query to Bing
- Voice command to Cortana
- Data files saved on OneDrive
- Cookies, error reports for the software running on your device
- Your first and last name, email address, phone number, and other alike information
- Your age, gender, country and preferred language
- Credit and debit card number and the security code
- Data about any social network accounts that are integrated with your Microsoft account, and many more.
When contacting to Windows 10 support service help center, you can have some solutions to protect your information to a greater extent. The technicians suggest going through the following tips:
- In Bing: Microsoft deletes the IP address, cookies, and other cross-session identifiers periodically, generally every after six month.
- In Outlook: If you unfilled your Deleted Items folder, the data files are cleaned up from Microsoft’s systems after one month.
- In Cortana: Cortana allows you to set the preferences in Notebook as per your requirements. To add or delete your details, you should go to Cortana > Notebook > Settings, and then click on “Manage what Cortana knows about me in the cloud.”
If you want to provide more protection to your data and crucial information, you can select a third party Windows 10 technical support service provider who can help you in real time.
Intelli Atlas Inc. is best known for its advanced techniques and methods to deal with all types of technical problems in a real time. With its experienced technicians and their extended expertise, everything turns to be easy and convenient.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Windows® Support
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.