Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
In line with introducing new updates for Windows 10 operating system, Microsoft® has released new security patches, along with some new features and bug fixes to overcome the vulnerability to malware programs.
The updates are automatically installed on the machine, yet the action is exposed to some technical glitches. Here comes Microsoft® Windows support from independent Tech Support Phone Number Microsoft® Windows providers who extend the service instantly through their voice support mechanism.
Updates and security patches have been rolled out for the computer systems which run on Windows 10. Tilted as “Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems,” the update seems to be cleaning custom files for several users.
According to the developer, the cumulative update has reset web browser and PDF viewer preferences, along with custom associations to the default configuration once after the update has been set up.
Here are some important issues which have been fixed through the Windows security patches:
A technical repair to prevent Microsoft® Edge from collecting URLs from InPrivate
A technical repair to bring in more security elements to Microsoft® Edge that could let some URLs run malware program
Technical repairs for some other security problems identified in .NET Framework, Windows Journal, Active Directory Federation Services, NPS Radius Server, kernel-mode drivers, and WebDAV.
While Windows Update may be intolerable sometimes, it protects your computer and important data against any feasible malware attack; consequently it is truly worth using. But if you find it highly intolerable to install, it can be turned out to be bearable by doing some changes in settings. For quick and reliable changes, you better reach out to the expert technical support from a reliable service provider.
It’s quite simple to reach out to a reliable professional as you need to dial Microsoft® support number (1888-606-4841) and find an expert who can support you with required Windows technical help.
Because Microsoft® doesn’t offer any platform where you can access instant Microsoft® Windows support from the developers, you need to look for the third party companies where you can have a great and helpful calling session through their Microsoft® Windows 10 Support Number.
Previously in November 2015, Microsoft® had introduced some noteworthy updates for its core features such as Cortana, Xbox One, Microsoft® Edge, Start Menu, and other major updates.
If you find the update sessions getting errors and you are unable to detect the technical issues, you better reach out to an expert professional who can provide instant technical help with increased accuracy.
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- Windows® 10 Upgrade Promotion by Microsoft
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.