Windows® UK Phone Includes
- Instant Access to Microsoft Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Microsoft Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Microsoft Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Microsoft Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Microsoft Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Microsoft Help
Support and Help on Errors
- Error installing Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Microsoft Windows security pop-ups
- Microsoft Internet Explorer crashes
- Microsoft Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Microsoft Unexpected error occurred
The British government has decided to pay Microsoft® Crop £5.5m in order to extend Microsoft® Windows® Support for Windows® XP. The UK government will get Windows® XP Support in UK valid for a year. After the validity of the support gets over, public-sector users will have to move to a different software program than Windows® XP. The US technology giant Microsoft® will get a whopping amount of money from a new central purchasing agency within the Cabinet Office called the Crown Commercial Service (CCS). For the UK public sector, the CSS will pay to offer significant security software updates for different versions of Windows® OSs, including Windows® XP, Office 2003 and Exchange 2003. But, people who are looking for individual Windows® 10 Support in UK can get connected to Intelli Atlas Inc. via its 24/7 active Windows® Support Number UK +800-088-5431.
Apart from UK government deal with Microsoft®, the Dutch government also signed a deal as public sectors are demanding more time to transfer from 12-year-old operating system. That is why both the governments have paid Microsoft® millions to enhance support for Windows® XP.
Like UK, the Dutch interior ministry has also discussed a multimillion-euro deal with the tech giant Microsoft® for keeping about 40,000 PCs run Windows® XP across millions of government-owned computers without facing any sort of hassle.
“We have made an agreement with the Crown Commercial Service to provide eligible UK public-sector organisations with the ability to download security updates to Windows® XP, Office 2003 and Exchange 2003 for one year until 8 April 2015,” says a Microsoft® spokesperson.
It is reported that the new move could need to upgrade thousands of computer systems. EHI Intelligence states that over 85% of the 800,000 PCs in the NHS are still bound with Windows® XP. The remaining 14% and 1% of the systems are being run with Windows® 7 and Windows® 8 respectively.
NHS managers think that the US tech company would change its mind on putting an end to XP support. It is also likely that the government would find a national solution after the CCS intervention. “The NHS is very grateful for this deal,” says Sarah Hurrell of the CCS. After the support is extended, it will help the NHS and other government departments a big relief and enough time to get migrated from Windows® XP to other possible options.
According to data released by the Cabinet Office, a major number of machines run on Windows® XP in the public sector. It is also reported that there are special plans that will help the majority of systems get moved to other operating systems in the coming months. It is also expected that Microsoft® will keep on offering its virus protection for Windows® XP. And the same will be done through its Security Essentials app. The CCS confirmed saving of more than £20m by the government through the central deal.
The continuance of Windows® XP Support in UK is a big news for the public sector. The Windows® support helpline make things quite easy for the people who are unable to resolve various Windows® issues after possible discontinuance of tech support from Microsoft®.
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- Windows® 10 Upgrade Promotion by Microsoft
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.