Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
Microsoft may be calling it Windows 10 but it is a great mash up of the last two editions. To get businesses owners excited about moving to Windows 10 sooner, Microsoft is now talking about all the new features it has lined up for future versions of Windows. While Microsoft hasn’t officially begun talking about the big update yet, the company’s new roadmap website gives businesses a taste of the various features they can expect in both of these upcoming editions of Windows 10.
Microsoft says the Anniversary edition will contain the following free features for all versions of Windows:
- Windows Hello, a password alternative that uses face recognition or fingerprint recognition to sign you into your device.
- Windows Ink, which lets you write notes on your touch-screen enabled device in certain apps with a special electronic pen.
- Smarter version of Cortana that will work for you more actively.
It’s all about Windows 10 for Microsoft and all the ways it can possibly lure in the business segment with some cool ideas. It’s going to be relatively hard for the software giant to encourage the business world to upgrade this version. Because of this issue, Microsoft has decided to improve and add some of the latest and user friendly features in it.
Sometimes, Windows 10 OS users encounter some sorts of technical errors. In such cases, Windows tech support will help fix Windows 10 problems easily and quickly, if it taken from a third party technician.
Despite of this, business persons are quite be excited about the enterprise market due to insistent competition. The business owners are excited about Windows Hello, Windows Ink, and a smarter version of Microsoft’s popular voice assistant, Cortana. These three features are expected to be ready in time for the Windows 10 Anniversary update.
Microsoft is also working on a new security feature which is not included for free with Windows 10 but it will be used as some kind of an upgrade. It’s called “Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection”. This additional feature will help users to detect the severe kind of security threat, where hackers intentionally target a company’s network, so it is a nice feature for business owners.
Windows 10 makes each and every activity that you execute easier and user-friendlier. Windows customer service for Windows 10 upgrade help availed from third party tech support providers can do wonders and help you avoid any feasible errors while using these innovative features.
For more details regarding Microsoft Luring Business features you can simply visit the official website of Microsoft and know more about the latest upcoming features.
✆ Windows 10 888-606-4841
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Windows® Support
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.