Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Support and Help on Errors
- Error installing Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Microsoft Windows security pop-ups
- Microsoft Internet Explorer crashes
- Microsoft Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Microsoft Unexpected error occurred
With an objective to make its latest product Windows 10 and Office 365 more accessible among the people across the globe, Microsoft® has published its plan how these two products would be advertised among the users. It has outlined a complete plan to enhance the accessibility based on three key roadmaps – transparency, accountability, and inclusiveness.
In line with its efforts to enhance the accessibility, Microsoft® plans to work on feedback more aggressively so as to improve the people’s participation. Listening to and responding to feedback has been a central aspect since the time when the development of Windows 10 was initiated.
As far technical support is concerned, Microsoft® has also issued an updates for the Windows support policy. It is also aimed at paving the way for Windows 10 and Office 365. But if you are still working on older version and you have a plan to continue it for a while, you can get Microsoft® Customer Support from an independent service provider.
As the new policy of Microsoft® has completely focused to improve the accessibility of Windows 10 and Office 365, people who are working on older versions should reach out to the independent service provider through their responsive Microsoft® Online Customer Support. They are 24×7 open to offer the best solution.
Here are some important points outlined for improving accessibility of Windows 10:
Enhance and upgrade commonly practiced features. Microsoft® is working to make the features of Windows 10 more user-friendly so that everyone can easily use the Start Menu, including other features like Cortana, Store, Music, lock screen settings and others.
Microsoft® introduces an innovative browser Microsoft® Edge that is ascertained to enhance the browsing and reading experience.
Windows 10 mail includes advanced features that enhance the readability.
Microsoft® keeps on working to enhance assistive technology by improving features and technology. It can result in instant Narrator, enhanced compatibility, and better mapping application.
Microsoft® has designed similar roadmap for Office 365. Here are highlights:
Microsoft® attempts to ease the product so as to make sure it is easier and comfortable to author accessible content for cross-device. In addition, it has a plan to add Accessibility Checker for Mac OS so as to enhance the experience.
Microsoft® makes it more convenient with screen reader and keyboards, which can be used on any device.
It enhances the users’ experience with the help of High Contrast Mode. For example, it is now convenient to read commands and go through the controls in Office.
Microsoft® has also included a specific tool for those who are physically impaired. Its new reading and writing tools are helpful for those who are suffering from dyslexia.
With the updates mentioned above, Microsoft® has done its best to take the latest products Windows 10 and Office 365 to the masses.
- 10 Best New Security Features in Windows® 10
- Accessibility In Microsoft® Windows 10 & Office 365
- Basic Troubleshooting Steps for Windows® Updates
- Combine Multiple Hard Drive In Windows® 10
- Contact Microsoft Windows® Tech Support for Help
- Contact Microsoft® Windows Support
- Contact Windows® Tech Support From Experts
- Fix & Repair Windows®10 Build 14251 Problems
- Fix Issue Cortana & Taskbar Search Is Not Working In Windows® 10
- Fix Windows 10® Technical Problems Quickly
- Fix Windows® 10 Support and Instant Troubleshooting
- Fix Windows® 10 Upgrade and Installation Errors
- Get Best Features of Windows® 10
- Get Security Updates for Windows® 10
- Help to Recover Lost Files After Windows® 10 Update
- How to Block Program with Windows® Firewall for Security
- How to Fix Common Problems with Installing Windows® 10
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Crashing Issues
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Installation Problems
- How to fix Windows® 10 Installation Without Reformatting
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Performance Problems
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Serial Port Issues
- How to Fix Windows® Activation Error Code 0xC004C003
- How to Install or Run Windows® 10 on Mac
- How to Remove Microsoft® Edge Pop-up Ads in Windows 10
- How to Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- How to Run Android Apps on any laptop or Desktop
- How to Run Windows® 10 on You Mac Pc
- How to Uninstall or Block Update and Drivers on Windows® 10
- How to Upgrade Microsoft Windows® 10
- Install and Upgrade Latest Version of Windows® 10
- Learn How to Upgrade or Run Windows® 7 to Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Cortana Windows® 10
- Microsoft New CPU’s to Only Work on Windows® 10
- Microsoft Windows® 10 Tech Support and Customer Help
- Microsoft Windows® Support Phone Number
- Microsoft Windows® Tech Support Australia 24/7
- Microsoft® Windows 10 Support Number
- Microsoft® Customer Support
- Microsoft® Gets Windows Tech Support: Call & Connect
- Microsoft® Gets £5.5m for Windows® XP Support from UK Government
- Microsoft® Help and Support Center
- Microsoft® Tech Support Phone Number
- Microsoft® Windows Support to Fix All Windows® Issues
- Tech Support for Windows® 10 for Installation Issues
- Tech Support Microsoft® Windows
- Troubleshooting Display Issues With Microsoft®
- Upgrade to Windows® 10 for Business
- Use Recent Windows Support Policy Settings to Control the Windows® 10
- Vodafone® Readying Windows® 10 Mobile Update Release for Australia
- Windows Constantly Updates With Security Fixes
- Windows Technical Support
- Windows® 10 Computer Freezing During Startup
- Windows® 10 Customer Service Telephone Number
- Windows® 10 Help Desk Phone Number for Technical Issues With OS
- Windows® 10 Microsoft Help Desk
- Windows® 10 Stimulates Enthusiasm for Change With Australian Businesses
- Windows® 10 Support To Fix All Technical Glitches
- Windows® 10 Technical Support Number
- Windows® 10 Update bugs and Defects Killing Customer Base
- Windows® 7 Independent Tech Support
- Windows® 8 Customer Support Center
- Windows® One-Stop Solution For All Issues via Remote Web Support
- Windows® Phone Support Service Number
- Windows® Technical Support Helpline
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.
© Copyright - Windows Technical Support,Help-888-606-4841