Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
One of the unique new features which are incorporated in Windows 10 is Cortana, the virtual assistant from Microsoft. Cortana on Windows 10 adds a friendly face voice to easily getting things done on the computer.
This virtual personal assistant not only provides you the information you need, but also simplifies your tasks, like creating appointments, setting reminders, and alarms. These functions may not seem like they would be very useful, especially since it’s already super easy to set an alarm with a digital assistant. But nothing beats this unique innovative feature in which you just have to say, “Hey Cortana, set an alarm for 7 a.m. tomorrow and your alarm is set. If you confront any type of issues while using the Cortana, then you can visit the Microsoft Windows support service page that offers Windows 10 support for update and server support in an efficient manner. The expert professionals offered by the Windows help you in understanding all the features in an optimized manner.
Hendrich Principal Program Manager Lead at Microsoft says, “Not because of a voice identity recognition issue but because it’s going to be difficult for her to do that speech recognition with those different layering of sounds in the background, and it really just depends on how much sound is in the background in terms of whether she gets confused by it or not.”
Now with this feature, Microsoft’s new Windows 10 operating system has a new search button on the taskbar, and Cortana currently appears at the top of that search functionality once it’s triggered. Like Windows Phone, users can now type anything to Cortana and get instant solutions to ask it to remind you to do things, or to search for content locally in apps or on the web.
Intelli Atlas, Inc. is an independent computer support provider company with a team of trained technicians which offers you with quality solutions related to your Windows problems. If you need Microsoft tech support phone number dial here to reach Windows technical support team for help and support services on Microsoft Windows 10 and get relevant solutions instantly.
The Redmond, Washington-based company Microsoft isn’t creating a separate application for Cortana on the desktop but it will essentially replace and complement the accessible search experience that is available in Windows 8.
Cortana also offers its users with convenient solutions. Microsoft’s mainly focuses on terms of voice recognition process “to invest in understanding different accents,” Hendrich added.
Microsoft is promising to its users that it will still provide custom-made and reliable search experience through Cortana. Microsoft team will work hard to provide you amazing experience which you expect from Windows.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- Windows® 10 Upgrade Promotion by Microsoft
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.