Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
Microsoft® published a clarification of its support policy with an objective to push its latest operating system edition Windows 10. According to the latest updates, personal computers that run on new CPU architecture, including Intel’s Skylake chip are only be compatible with Windows 10 OS. Limited lists of preferred hardware have been identified to support the operating system, but only for 18 months.
Enterprise clients are still believed to be the bulwark for Microsoft®’s business. And historically, most of the enterprise customers have been conventional in terms of their Windows operation, as they always have been reluctant to switch to the latest version. And that’s why, Microsoft® is encouraged to issue updates and Windows support policy so as to keep the users updated with each edition. The support policy offers a generous 10 years of technical support for Windows operating system.
Once the period gets over, users will be disqualified from the technical support. And if some users still hang on older version Microsoft® Customer Support can only be offered by independent companies.
Several independent companies are available with absolute solution offered to help the users resolve technical glitches in Windows operating system. They have a set of techniques to diagnose the problems found in the OS. Microsoft® Windows support number can help you access the best solution affordably.
Of course, enterprise customers who want to wait for a while before integrating the latest edition can have best technical assistance from an expert independent service provider. They can wait and watch to check if Windows 10 functions properly. And if they require and technical assistance, Contact Number for Microsoft® Australia is round-the-clock open for technical support.
As per the policy details, the scheme would be executed in phase wise and it will start with the device that supports Intel’s new 6th-generation CPUs (code-named Skylake).
In addition, here are details of the systems that are scheduled to be on the primary release of the list comprising of Dell’s Latitude 12, Latitude 13 7000 Ultrabook, and XPS 13; HP’s EliteBook Folio, EliteBook 1040 G3; and Lenovo’s ThinkPad T460s, X1 Carbon, and P70 models. The list will be keeping on updating with machine code.
What happens after the deadline?
In order to execute the policy, Microsoft® has given a deadline that will end on July 17, 2017. And once the deadline completes, Microsoft® expects from its users to switch to the next version; though some hardware will continue to get technical support. But most of the users will get very critical technical support from Microsoft®.
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- Windows® 10 Upgrade Promotion by Microsoft
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.