Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
Microsoft has taken a significant step by announcing that the next-generation processors will only offer technical support to Windows 10. If you are buying a computer system with the upgraded chips like ‘Qualcomm’s 8996’, Intel’s ‘Kaby Lake’, and AMD’s ‘Bristol Ridge’, then you can only run Windows 10. It is not possible for you to downgrade it to the previous versions of Windows 7 or 8.1. “Going forward, as new silicon generations are introduced, they will require the latest Windows platform at the time for support”, Microsoft posted on a blog. If you want to avail more information on Windows support policy, then call Microsoft support number for updated news on Windows 10.
Intel’s sixth generation processor is not going to provide technical support for the older versions of Windows. Enterprise customers, often, lag behind on software and hardware updates. Microsoft professionals disclose that very soon they will be maintaining a proper list of approved Skylake systems which will guarantee to have Windows 7 & 8.1 tech support.
The lists of supported Skylake PCs are:
- Dell XPS 13
- Lenovo ThinkPad T460s
- Dell Latitude 12
- Dell Latitude 13 7000 Ultrabook
- HP EliteBook 1040 G3
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon
- HP EliteBook Folio
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70
With this, companies will get 18-month of grace period for enterprise customers. The employees can purchase recent hardware before executing and committing upgrades to Windows 10. In case you also want technical support for the same, then you can find support by calling Microsoft support number for Windows 10 service page. After the grace phase for enterprise customers, only the most decisive Windows 7 & 8.1 security updates will be addressed. It will be released, in case, the update doesn’t peril the consistency or compatibility of the Windows 7 or 8.1 platforms on different devices. Enterprise customers can purchase old PC hardware that doesn’t use Intel’s Skylake platform. The last supported Intel processors are known as ‘Broadwell’. Microsoft’s hardware partners are quite unhappy with the support policy change. Now, they won’t be able to develop expensive software updates for previous versions of Windows.
For getting wide-range IT solutions for Windows 10 processors, you can rely on third party technical support provider. Intelli Atlas, an independent computer assistance providing company, provides remarkable computer hardware and software IT solutions. In order to fix software issues and troubleshoot computer hardware problems, you can contact to company’s professionals.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Windows® Support
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.