Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
Overcoming Windows® Technical Support Change Fears
Few days back, it has been in the news that the windows technical support customers those who are using Windows 7 and 8 on their new CPUs, will not get any technical support from Microsoft®. According to the reports, the shocking news came on 21 Feb 2016. The news says that Microsoft® is not going to provide any type of technical support to the customers. By hearing this news the Windows users, those who are using the version of Windows 7 and 8 got shocked. But, the customers need not to get worried about their support changes because there are many companies in the market that offers Windows server hardware support to the customers. If the Microsoft® users are looking for Microsoft® Windows Support Phone Number and Help, then they should contact with the company for getting hardware related support services.
Over the past numerous weeks, the Windows server team has acquired a number of inquiries regarding support and certification for certain hardware platforms. It is to ensure that there is no misinterpretation of the policies or plans for Windows Server as it relates to hardware assistance. If you are looking for technical support for Microsoft® Windows, then you can call directly on Microsoft® contact number. VP of Microsoft® ‘s Windows and Devices Group, Terry Myerson, said that it would continue to support Windows 7 & 8 on a selection of Skylake-based machines to give its customers time to “prepare for their Windows 10 upgrade”. In regard to this, if users are looking for Microsoft® customer service number, then it can be possible with Intelli Atlas.
Microsoft® has clearly stated in the statement that older versions of Windows will lose their support status on the latest PC hardware. If a customer is looking for the Microsoft® Customer Phone Number for overcoming with support change fears, then they can directly contact to the technician expert. No matter, whatever operating system you are utilizing, Microsoft® users can get support for the same. If in case, mainstream or extended support period is finished, you can go ahead for third party tech support service provider. For getting an instant service, you can talk to the technical expert by calling on the Microsoft® Windows support number.
Intelli Atlas is an independent computer support provider company offering Microsoft® premium support to their customers through its Windows support phone number. For any kind of technical support, you can directly talk to expert team. Here, you will get technical assistance for third party Windows products, brands, products and services.
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- Windows® 10 Upgrade Promotion by Microsoft
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.