Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
Although Windows 10 is available free of cost for Windows users to upgrade their computer system with the latest OS; but still many Windows users are facing some technical issues after upgrading to Windows 10. Due to the unstable installation process, users find their Windows Start menu is not working; apps are crashing or not opening, and many more similar concerns. The main cause of the Windows 10 installation issue is outdated apps and incompatible driver installed on their Windows PC. In order to repair your broken Windows 10 installation, you need to take an appropriate installation help from Windows 10 support team.
Windows 10 support team it slated to provide you the best techniques to troubleshoot broken Windows 10 installation. You can get connected with the certified Windows technical team for getting step by step Windows 10 installation guidance.
Fix a Broken Windows 10 installation:
- You need to uninstall Windows 10 and then reinstall a compatible version or else, you can switch to the built-in Windows Defender.
- If your Start menu is unreachable after an upgrade, then you need to press Windows key + X and then hit Programs and Features.
- Choose incompatible Antivirus utility option, then immediately uninstall it. Furthermore, you can also open the Run command, press Windows key + R and then type: appwiz.cpl.
- Hit Enter.
- If you are not capable of loading Control Panel, then you can try accessing the recovery environment and boot into the Safe Mode.
- If the Windows desktop does not succeed to load, then there might be some incompatible display driver issue.
- You can fix the issues by uninstalling them and then install the latest versions.
- You need to press Control + Alt + Del on your
- Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and click the power button,
- Click Restart.
- Now, you need to keep holding down the power button while Windows 10 loads the recovery environment successfully.
- Then, click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
- Finally, press the number 4 key for loading Safe Mode.
Log into your account then proceed to uninstall the following:
- Antivirus loaded on the system.
- Apple iCloud Control Panel.
- Display drivers-press Windows key + X > Device Manager > expand Display adapters, right-click on your display adapter, and then click uninstall.
- Finally, IDT audio if installed from expand Sound, Device Manager, video, and game controllers, then you need to right click IDT High Definition Audio Codec conveniently.
After completing this process, simply restart in a normal mode. Then install a compatible antivirus, like Windows Defender. With this, you can continue to update drivers. If your Windows 10 desktop is available, but the PC is behaving inconsistently, then you can use the Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool. With the help of the tool, you can easily correct corrupted system files and determine the status of the system in a successful manner. In case you want further technical help regarding fixing or repairing Windows 10 installation, you need to take the assistance of Intelli Atlas technical professionals. If you need Windows 10 support phone number dial here for Windows 10 installation and repair help. Here, you can get right technical instructions for fixing and repairing broken Windows 10 installation.
Intelli Atlas offers cost-effective IT support solutions to its aggrieved Windows users. You can get hassle-free Windows 10 technical solutions for Windows 10 installation and repair by getting connected to the professional team of the company.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- Windows® 10 Upgrade Promotion by Microsoft
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.