Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
Like operating systems, web browsers are also likely prone to lots of errors that can prevent them from easily starting, showing error messages, and behaving irrationally. Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 is no exception to the same issue. That is why you may need to delete data added to Edge or need to reset it to bring the best out of it when it comes to browsing the data. Due to such errors, it is possible that your Windows 10 edge not working. So, you will get solution for the same issue with Windows help desk page. So, the better thing that you can do is to visit page for Windows help desk if your Windows 10 edge not working.
If you are using the older versions of Window, then Windows 10 will offer you Microsoft Edge default browser. And you can easily make it possible with the help of 3rd party technical support providing companies, like Intelli Atlas, that serve its customers with a remote phone support service. Even if you have some issues in having the browser set automatically, then you need to dial Microsoft® Windows help phone number to learn how to make Microsoft Edge default browser. A soft reset may help you get rid of all possible error messages.
Microsoft Edge Soft Reset
Being a Microsoft Windows user, you are suggested to go for a soft reset first before you stick to a hard reset. To do so, you simply need to:
- Enter into Edge open and tap on the (…) to open the context menu. Then, choose Settings from it.
- You are also suggested to click on the pin icon to maintain the Settings window open during the operation.
- After this, just scroll down awaiting you find the “clear browsing data” button. Then, tap on the “choose what to clear” button.
- Now, you will get options to clear browsing data—history or cookies. Then, tap on the “show more” link in order to exhibit additional options on the screen.
- Then, it will open a way for deleting these data sets: Media licenses, pop-up exceptions, location permissions, full screen permissions, and compatibility permissions.
- After selection, you can simply hit the clear button to start the data removal process.
Using a toll-free Microsoft Windows help phone number, you can easily reset the browser in Windows 10 with no hassles.
There is also another option of hard browser resetting that will remove the Edge package from the operating system and swap it with the default version available with Windows 10 as a default copy.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Windows Support
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- Windows® 10 Upgrade Promotion by Microsoft
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.