Windows® Phone Includes
- Instant Access to Microsoft Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Microsoft Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Microsoft Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Microsoft Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Microsoft Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Microsoft Help
Support and Help on Errors
- Error installing Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Microsoft Windows security pop-ups
- Microsoft Internet Explorer crashes
- Microsoft Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Microsoft Unexpected error occurred
Aussies are still waiting for Windows® 10 Mobile release date in order to update their older Microsoft Lumia handsets. Surprisingly, they have to wait as Microsoft has not come out with any mobile update. According to SlashGear, the wait is still not over as delays has hit the users of Lumia handsets who are ready for update. Interestingly, Vodafone Australia users will be the first among ones to have Microsoft’s Windows® 10 Mobile update on their handheld devices. Indeed, it is a big news for Microsoft handset users who have been waiting for the update in Australia as well as rest of the world. It is assumed Microsoft Lumia 640, 640 XL, 735 and 930 will be able to receive Windows® 10 Mobile.
Tech giant Microsoft Corp has frustrated users of Windows® smartphone owners in all parts of the world as they are unable to get the best out of their smart phones in absence of the new upcoming update. Although Microsoft has offered repetitive assurances on the release of the Windows® 10 Mobile update for older versions, yet outcome is still awaited by millions of Lumia users globally. It is said that the upcoming Mobile OS update would come with substantial improvements in order to make Microsoft handsets more functional and beneficial to the users.
As older Windows® Mobile versions and the latest OS update are not same, new Windows® 10 version running on Lumia will be optimized for a smaller screen. It will make all new apps and features look almost alike on your phone to on your desktop. The new update will let all Lumia users avail the best and full versions of Office, Word and PowerPoint in a never before way. Moreover, 24/7 availability of Microsoft Support in Australia will help all users operate the smart phone without facing any sort of hassle.
It is reported that Vodafone Australia has confirmed the completion of testing of Windows® 10 Mobile for Windows® Phone handsets. It is believed that Vodafone Australia is in the final stages of preparation before the update actually starts rolling out soon.
It is likely that users of the new update may face several update set up, installation, configuration, compatibly, data conversion, and connectivity issues. That is why availing Windows® Support in Australia from independent Apple technical support providing company Intelli Atlas can help all Lumia users easily install the upcoming update on their mobile phones. Intelli Atlas has a team of Microsoft certified professionals who know how to resolve all issues with update amicably and overcome all expectations.
With Windows® Support Number in Australia +1-888-606-4841, all Aussies can fix all issues that prevent them easily update to the upcoming version of Windows® 10 for handheld devices in a perfect manner.
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- Windows® 10 Upgrade Promotion by Microsoft
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.