Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
Serial communications are such an important thing that you will require to get connected to several devices like network switches and routers, POS devices, and others. To help the users make use of serial communications to meet their day-to-day requirements, Microsoft introduces an advanced operating systems support serial communication ports that can be best used to connect to select devices.
And the feature has been continued with enhanced capabilities in the latest Windows 10 OS, allowing users to connect devices using a single Windows 10 COM serial port.
But there is a flaw in this feature – a system conflict between hardware and the application can end up with a technical obstruction in the entire communication channel. For a better and more trustworthy connectivity, you should use hardware and diagnostic tools of Windows operating systems to fix Windows 10 COM port issues.
Else, you can also approach to third party Windows 10 tech support service provider to seek for an instant help without wasting your valuable time. As some certified technicians provide live support services through their remote access system, it is no longer rational to approach a sluggish option to go for a technical help.
Dial Windows support phone number here for help on Windows 10 serial port driver and COM ports in a real time.
To address the problem, you can follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Choose the “Start” menu and select “Manage” from the menu
- Click “Device Manager”
- It comes up with some options in a separate window
- Highlight Port section and go to the advanced settings in this section
- Do a right click on Port and go to the Properties
Here in the properties, you can check if the COM ports are configured properly. You can also check its technical capabilities by connecting devices through the serial port.
If Windows 10 COM port is not working properly, you would better avoid applying techniques on your own as it may result in additional problems in your Windows 10 computer system.
As mentioned above, accessing third-party technicians can always be a safe business as the issues are overhauled by experienced professionals who duly have a long experience of providing support to all types of technical issues in Windows 10 OS. You can also visit Microsoft support website for help if your Windows 10 serial port not working or Windows 10 com port issues.
Among the available independent service providers, Intelli Atlas appears to be much promising in several ways. With a team of experienced technicians, the service provider comes up with an accurate solution at an affordable cost.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- Windows® 10 Upgrade Promotion by Microsoft
- Contact Windows® Technical Support
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.