Windows® Phone Includes
- Instant Access to Microsoft Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Microsoft Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Microsoft Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Microsoft Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Microsoft Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Microsoft Help
Support and Help on Errors
- Error installing Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Microsoft Windows security pop-ups
- Microsoft Internet Explorer crashes
- Microsoft Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Microsoft Unexpected error occurred
Since its release on July 29, 2015, Windows® 10 has taken the world by storm with its availability as a free upgrade in 190 countries including Australia. Australian businesses are taking the worldwide release of Windows® 10 as a catalyst for major business changes as they perceive the new OS update as a chance to make superior productivity. A research from Tech Research Asia (TRA) shows that about 75 per cent business people are planning to use the new OS within two years of its launch. On the other hand, about 64 per cent people are likely to go for the new OS within the first year of its release.
The survey indicates that efficiency improvements, enhanced security, and mobile and PC integration are some of the main reasons why 75 per cent people like to adopt the OS for its ability to work across all mobile devices. “This research shows there is a real appetite for change and innovation amongst businesses in Australia, with many indicating that the Windows® 10 system provides a strong platform on which to deliver productivity improvement solutions in the future,” says TRA Director Tim Dillon. “We also believe that the familiarity of Windows® helps makes upgrading so much more palatable for companies,” he added.
Mobile-oriented features of Windows® 10 enables about 38% of businesses to expect an increase in their PCs and 56.5% anticipate an increase in smartphones. On the other hand, about 51% businesses expect an increase in the number of tablets.
Due to heavy usage, Windows® 10 can make Aussies experience the following issues and compel them to look for complete Windows® 10 Support in Australia to overcome the issues of Windows® 10 installation, upgrade, and performance. Aussie businessmen can face huge data loss or challenges in taking instant decisions. These common issues include:
- Encrypted hard drives don’t upgrade to Windows® 10.
- Backup and Recovery issues.
- Cortana not available in all regions.
- Installation issues of Adobe Flash Player in Windows® 10.
- Windows® 10 Hello Facial Recognition feature issues.
- Issues in the Windows® 10 operating system faced by Intel Wireless Display (WIDI) users.
- After upgrade, computers with 32-bit versions of Windows® 7 or 8.1 drop touchpad function.
- Upgrade support for devices with low free storage space.
All these issues can hamper the business productivity badly and consume precious time and energy of Aussies. That is why they need to take timely and instant Windows® 10 technical phone support in Australia via a remote technical support service using Windows® helpline or taking timely assistance from a professional and reliable independent technical support company.
Intelli Atlas Inc. is an independent technical support providing company that renders technical assistance for third party brands, products and services. The company offers instant paid technical support in order to help Windows® 10 users resolve all issues amicably and get the best out of their OS in a cost-effective manner.
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Windows® Support
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.