Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
If you use Windows 7 or 8 OS on your computer system, you must have witnessed a pop-up message from Microsoft Crop poking you to upgrade the operating system to the latest Windows 10. You are not new to face such conditions as thousands of Windows users trolled to social media and different community pages to loud their pain caused by irritating pop-up message box appearing frequently whenever they start their computers.
To address the grieve of Windows users, Microsoft has announced to make a change in its upgrade policy so as to make it gentle with three options – “upgrade now,” “choose time” and “decline free offer.”
“The new experience has clearer options to upgrade now, choose a time or decline the free offer,” outlined Terry Myerson, Microsoft’s executive VP for Windows and Devices.
Recently, a Windows user named Sausalito, Calif., had filed a lawsuit against the forceful upgrade policy. And Microsoft has agreed to pay $10,000 to resolve the complaint.
A user can now choose whether he wants to upgrade the OS, will do it later, or can decline the offer permanently. In addition to it, the new upgrade policy is also said to have solutions to some common Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade problems.
Previously when the first build of Windows 10 was introduced, a number of users reported some upgrade issues. They were facing irritating problems whenever any security patches or other upgrades were pushed by Microsoft. But with the help of reliable phone support service from specialized Windows technicians, they could manage to get over the situation.
Microsoft looks forward to taking the operating system to 1 billion users by the next two years and as per the reports, more than 300 million computer systems are running on Windows 10 across the globe.
If want to upgrade your computer system to the latest Windows 10 OS without any technical hurdle and you need Windows support phone number dial here for phone support service from certified Windows technicians.
Apart from the outrage globally, upgrading to Windows 10 comes with a lot of benefits for the users – although some users have reported technical problems while either using or upgrading to the latest edition, however they got the solutions easily and instantly.
If you do also experience some issues while upgrading the OS and you are looking for Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade problems visit Windows technical support home page for troubleshooting help from certified Microsoft technicians.
When it comes to the benefits of Windows 10 OS, a user can avail of some new and interesting applications such as Cortana, Microsoft Edge, Groove, etc. In addition to these aspects, Windows 10 does also bring in a smooth and error-less operation.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- Contact Windows® Technical Support
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.