Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Fix Common Problems
- Error installing Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Windows 10 security pop-ups
- Internet Explorer crashes
- Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Unexpected error occured
“Always, what guides us is a customer-first approach [and a] commitment to all of our Windows customers,” expresses Microsoft Corp.
So, this is how Microsoft frames its business objective and the same can be sensed in its latest decision to make an intermediary list of personal computers running on the latest Intel Skylake hardware, and to certify them to run on the latest hardware without any technical obstacles.
Today, numbers of businesses are switching over to Windows 10 OS so as to avail of the latest technological conveniences what Microsoft promises to deliver with the operating system.
Still, Microsoft’s “Carrot and Stick” approach looms large here – as the company has decided to provide Microsoft customer service for technical support to the Skylake personal computers which are running on Windows 7 and 8.1. The support will be valid for only 18 months, until July 2017.
The list of approved personal computers may comprise of the following manufacturers:
- Dell Latitude 12
- Dell Latitude 13 7000 Ultrabook
- Dell XPS 13
- HP EliteBook Folio
- HP EliteBook 1040 G3
- Lenovo ThinkPad T460s
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70
Why Microsoft compromised with its policy:
Microsoft’s free upgrade to Windows 10 is genuinely a planned drive to attract businesses for adopting its latest Windows OS. As 200 million personal computers are running on Windows 10 OS (which is really a great achievement in itself), more than 55% of the total personal computers across the globe are on Windows 7. Microsoft wants to convince these users very patiently as they are largely stable with the Windows 7 OS.
So the plan to certify personal computers with Windows 7 and 8.1 to work on Intel’s Skylake appears to be effective by now. Among the users, most of them belong to the business world where Microsoft wants to take its Windows 10 to make a great mark in the technical world.
Instead of all the points, 18 months of Microsoft technical support do make a concern for some users as aged operating system requires some supports for running advanced hardware Skylake.
But you should not get worried at all, as some independent technicians are here to help you if the time gets over. You can get in touch with expert technicians through their Microsoft support number round the clock.
It is always preferable to access third party technical support companies if you are in search of a certified and instant technical assistance.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
Recently Added Pages & Category
- Windows® Support
- Contact Us
- Technical Support for Safely Running Android Apps on Windows®
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Build 14251 Error?
- A few Options to Fix Windows® 10 PC Crashes
- Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- Windows® 10 Serial Port Troubleshooting
- How to Speed Up Windows® 10 Performance or Speed?
- Windows® Helpline Number
- Windows® 10 New Features for Better Computing
- Windows® 10 Common Errors and How to Fix Them
- Remove Scam Pop-Up Ads from Microsoft® Edge Browser
- 8 Basic Windows® 10 Problems & How to Fix Them
- How to Boot Windows® 10 in Safe Mode for Troubleshooting?
- New Features from Windows® 10 Anniversary Update Packs
- Australia Contact Number Windows®
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.