Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Support and Help on Errors
- Error installing Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Microsoft Windows security pop-ups
- Microsoft Internet Explorer crashes
- Microsoft Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Microsoft Unexpected error occurred
Windows 10 OS is no exception to the fact that every operating system software comes with some sorts of niggles and bugs. Since the time when Windows 10 was launched, many users have reported issues pertaining to several aspects, ranging from its operation to features and applications.
But Microsoft has also been much proactive and responsive towards every issue reported by releasing security patches. Meanwhile, the users access instant support from third party technicians who offer certified troubleshooting support for Windows 10 errors and problems.
Here are 8 basic Windows 10 issues and their fixes outlined by experts:
#1: Unable to upgrade from Windows 8 and 8.1
As Microsoft is going to end Windows 10 free upgrade on July 29, 2016, you should be worried about the issue if you are unable to upgrade your Windows 8 and 8.1 to Windows 10.
To fix the issue, you should first of all make sure you are using an original copy of Windows 8 or 8.1. It is available only on original copy. If everything updated, then you should contact a reliable Microsoft-certified technician to get an instant help and support for Windows 10 installation.
#2: Running out of space on drive after installing Windows 10
It is a common problem to have a lot less space on hard drive after installing Windows 10 OS on your computer system. Sometimes, users forget to delete old Windows files from the computer after upgrading to the next edition.
Find the old Windows file — ‘windows.old’ – and remove it. Check if there is space on your drive.
#3: Experiencing forceful updates
With Windows 10 OS, Microsoft has notoriously been known for forceful update on computer systems. A number of users have reported the issue as they come across continual pop-ups intimating users to update features and applications. To fix the issue, turn off the updates in settings.
If you are still coming across such messages, you would better access help and support from certified Windows 10 technicians.
#4: Files opening in wrong applications
Sometimes, you will get some of your files opening in wrong applications. Some default application gets applied to every file if you have not made a change in the settings.
It’s easy to manage – just do a right click on the file and select “Open with” in the drop down list and click “Choose another app.” Here you can set the application to open your file.
#5: Microsoft Edge behaving oddly
Microsoft Edge is the most welcomed web browser as it has eased the way how people have been browsing the internet. But it can only be pleasurable when you configure the settings of Edge in accordance with your search preference. If you don’t want to encounter any additional technical issue, contact technical support center for Windows 10 Edge browser.
#6: Printer not responding
There is a huge possibility that your printer machine not responding to your command. If it is happening so, you should first of all update the printer driver and check it is responding now. On the other hand, you should make sure you are using a printer that is compatible with Windows OS.
#7: Customizing settings
Once after upgrading to Windows 10, you should mind the settings so as to make it run in your way. For a comprehensive change in set up, you need to reach out to an expert who can bring you the best support to customize the settings. Simply dial toll free number and contact technical support center for Windows 10 to get troubleshooting help on Windows 10 errors and problems.
#8: File sharing through Wi-Fi Sense
Windows 10 has been featured with Wi-Fi Sense that allows users to share their files and data over the network. But it can be a serious threat if not managed properly. To turn off the feature, go to Wi-Fi > Network Settings > Manage Wi-Fi Settings and uncheck all the boxes.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
- 10 Best New Security Features in Windows® 10
- Accessibility In Microsoft® Windows 10 & Office 365
- Basic Troubleshooting Steps for Windows® Updates
- Combine Multiple Hard Drive In Windows® 10
- Contact Microsoft Windows® Tech Support for Help
- Contact Microsoft® Windows Support
- Contact Windows® Tech Support From Experts
- Fix & Repair Windows®10 Build 14251 Problems
- Fix Issue Cortana & Taskbar Search Is Not Working In Windows® 10
- Fix Windows 10® Technical Problems Quickly
- Fix Windows® 10 Support and Instant Troubleshooting
- Fix Windows® 10 Upgrade and Installation Errors
- Get a Real Time Resolution for Windows 10 Wi-Fi Issue
- Get Best Features of Windows® 10
- Get Reliable Help to Use Windows 10 Media Tool for Installing Windows 10
- Get Security Updates for Windows® 10
- Help to Recover Lost Files After Windows® 10 Update
- How to Block Program with Windows® Firewall for Security
- How to Fix Common Problems with Installing Windows® 10
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Crashing Issues
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Installation Problems
- How to fix Windows® 10 Installation Without Reformatting
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Performance Problems
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Serial Port Issues
- How to Fix Windows® Activation Error Code 0xC004C003
- How to Install or Run Windows® 10 on Mac
- How to Remove Microsoft® Edge Pop-up Ads in Windows 10
- How to Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- How to Run Android Apps on any laptop or Desktop
- How to Run Windows® 10 on You Mac Pc
- How to Uninstall or Block Update and Drivers on Windows® 10
- How to Upgrade Microsoft Windows® 10
- Install and Upgrade Latest Version of Windows® 10
- Learn How to Upgrade or Run Windows® 7 to Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Cortana Windows® 10
- Microsoft New CPU’s to Only Work on Windows® 10
- Microsoft offers Way to Solve Installation Issue via Windows Technical Support
- Microsoft Windows® 10 Tech Support and Customer Help
- Microsoft Windows® Support Phone Number
- Microsoft Windows® Tech Support Australia 24/7
- Microsoft® Windows 10 Support Number
- Microsoft® Customer Support
- Microsoft® Gets Windows Tech Support: Call & Connect
- Microsoft® Gets £5.5m for Windows® XP Support from UK Government
- Microsoft® Help and Support Center
- Microsoft® Tech Support Phone Number
- Microsoft® Windows Support to Fix All Windows® Issues
- Problem Freezing Windows 10 Drive Space: Select Windows Support
- Repair “Storage Issue to Process the Command” Via Windows Support
- Tech Support for Windows® 10 for Installation Issues
- Tech Support Microsoft® Windows
- Troubleshooting Display Issues With Microsoft®
- Upgrade to Windows® 10 for Business
- Use Recent Windows Support Policy Settings to Control the Windows® 10
- Vodafone® Readying Windows® 10 Mobile Update Release for Australia
- Windows 10: Get the Best Tips and Tricks for Windows 10
- Windows Constantly Updates With Security Fixes
- Windows Customer Support for Authentic Customer
- Windows Support: Help to Stop Windows 10 Update
- Windows Technical Support
- Windows® 10 Computer Freezing During Startup
- Windows® 10 Customer Service Telephone Number
- Windows® 10 Help Desk Phone Number for Technical Issues With OS
- Windows® 10 Microsoft Help Desk
- Windows® 10 Stimulates Enthusiasm for Change With Australian Businesses
- Windows® 10 Support To Fix All Technical Glitches
- Windows® 10 Technical Support Number
- Windows® 10 Update bugs and Defects Killing Customer Base
- Windows® 7 Independent Tech Support
- Windows® 8 Customer Support Center
- Windows® One-Stop Solution For All Issues via Remote Web Support
- Windows® Phone Support Service Number
- Windows® Technical Support Helpline
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.
© Copyright - Windows Technical Support,Help-888-606-4841