Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Support and Help on Errors
- Error installing Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Microsoft Windows security pop-ups
- Microsoft Internet Explorer crashes
- Microsoft Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Microsoft Unexpected error occurred
Although Windows 10 is available free of cost for Windows users to upgrade their computer system with the latest OS; but still many Windows users are facing some technical issues after upgrading to Windows 10. Due to the unstable installation process, users find their Windows Start menu is not working; apps are crashing or not opening, and many more similar concerns. The main cause of the Windows 10 installation issue is outdated apps and incompatible driver installed on their Windows PC. In order to repair your broken Windows 10 installation, you need to take an appropriate installation help from Windows 10 support team.
Windows 10 support team it slated to provide you the best techniques to troubleshoot broken Windows 10 installation. You can get connected with the certified Windows technical team for getting step by step Windows 10 installation guidance.
Fix a Broken Windows 10 installation:
- You need to uninstall Windows 10 and then reinstall a compatible version or else, you can switch to the built-in Windows Defender.
- If your Start menu is unreachable after an upgrade, then you need to press Windows key + X and then hit Programs and Features.
- Choose incompatible Antivirus utility option, then immediately uninstall it. Furthermore, you can also open the Run command, press Windows key + R and then type: appwiz.cpl.
- Hit Enter.
- If you are not capable of loading Control Panel, then you can try accessing the recovery environment and boot into the Safe Mode.
- If the Windows desktop does not succeed to load, then there might be some incompatible display driver issue.
- You can fix the issues by uninstalling them and then install the latest versions.
- You need to press Control + Alt + Del on your
- Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and click the power button,
- Click Restart.
- Now, you need to keep holding down the power button while Windows 10 loads the recovery environment successfully.
- Then, click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
- Finally, press the number 4 key for loading Safe Mode.
Log into your account then proceed to uninstall the following:
- Antivirus loaded on the system.
- Apple iCloud Control Panel.
- Display drivers-press Windows key + X > Device Manager > expand Display adapters, right-click on your display adapter, and then click uninstall.
- Finally, IDT audio if installed from expand Sound, Device Manager, video, and game controllers, then you need to right click IDT High Definition Audio Codec conveniently.
After completing this process, simply restart in a normal mode. Then install a compatible antivirus, like Windows Defender. With this, you can continue to update drivers. If your Windows 10 desktop is available, but the PC is behaving inconsistently, then you can use the Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool. With the help of the tool, you can easily correct corrupted system files and determine the status of the system in a successful manner. In case you want further technical help regarding fixing or repairing Windows 10 installation, you need to take the assistance of Intelli Atlas technical professionals. If you need Windows 10 support phone number dial here for Windows 10 installation and repair help. Here, you can get right technical instructions for fixing and repairing broken Windows 10 installation.
Intelli Atlas offers cost-effective IT support solutions to its aggrieved Windows users. You can get hassle-free Windows 10 technical solutions for Windows 10 installation and repair by getting connected to the professional team of the company.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
- 10 Best New Security Features in Windows® 10
- Accessibility In Microsoft® Windows 10 & Office 365
- Basic Troubleshooting Steps for Windows® Updates
- Combine Multiple Hard Drive In Windows® 10
- Common Windows 10 Anniversary Update Problem to Fix
- Contact Microsoft Windows® Tech Support for Help
- Contact Microsoft® Windows Support
- Contact Windows® Tech Support From Experts
- Employ Windows Support if Windows 10 Remote Desktop Is Disabled
- Find Out Troubleshooting Guide to Fix Stop Error 7B in Windows
- Fix & Repair Windows®10 Build 14251 Problems
- Fix Issue Cortana & Taskbar Search Is Not Working In Windows® 10
- Fix Windows 10® Technical Problems Quickly
- Fix Windows® 10 Support and Instant Troubleshooting
- Fix Windows® 10 Upgrade and Installation Errors
- Get a Real Time Resolution for Windows 10 Wi-Fi Issue
- Get Best Features of Windows® 10
- Get Reliable Help to Use Windows 10 Media Tool for Installing Windows 10
- Get Rid of Windows 10 Anniversary Update Issues
- Get Security Updates for Windows® 10
- Help to Recover Lost Files After Windows® 10 Update
- How to Block Program with Windows® Firewall for Security
- How to Fix Common Problems with Installing Windows® 10
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Crashing Issues
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Installation Problems
- How to fix Windows® 10 Installation Without Reformatting
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Performance Problems
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Serial Port Issues
- How to Fix Windows® Activation Error Code 0xC004C003
- How to Install or Run Windows® 10 on Mac
- How to Remove Microsoft® Edge Pop-up Ads in Windows 10
- How to Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- How to Run Android Apps on any laptop or Desktop
- How to Run Windows® 10 on You Mac Pc
- How to Uninstall or Block Update and Drivers on Windows® 10
- How to Upgrade Microsoft Windows® 10
- Install and Upgrade Latest Version of Windows® 10
- Instant Solution to Ensure Safe Microsoft Office 365 Backup
- Learn How to Upgrade or Run Windows® 7 to Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Cortana Windows® 10
- Microsoft New CPU’s to Only Work on Windows® 10
- Microsoft offers Way to Solve Installation Issue via Windows Technical Support
- Microsoft Windows® 10 Tech Support and Customer Help
- Microsoft Windows® Support Phone Number
- Microsoft Windows® Tech Support Australia 24/7
- Microsoft® Windows 10 Support Number
- Microsoft® Customer Support
- Microsoft® Gets Windows Tech Support: Call & Connect
- Microsoft® Gets £5.5m for Windows® XP Support from UK Government
- Microsoft® Help and Support Center
- Microsoft® Tech Support Phone Number
- Microsoft® Windows Support to Fix All Windows® Issues
- Problem Freezing Windows 10 Drive Space: Select Windows Support
- Repair “Storage Issue to Process the Command” Via Windows Support
- Tech Support for Windows® 10 for Installation Issues
- Tech Support Microsoft® Windows
- Troubleshooting Display Issues With Microsoft®
- Upgrade to Windows® 10 for Business
- Use Recent Windows Support Policy Settings to Control the Windows® 10
- Vodafone® Readying Windows® 10 Mobile Update Release for Australia
- Windows 10: Get the Best Tips and Tricks for Windows 10
- Windows Constantly Updates With Security Fixes
- Windows Customer Support for Authentic Customer
- Windows Support: Help to Stop Windows 10 Update
- Windows Technical Support
- Windows® 10 Computer Freezing During Startup
- Windows® 10 Customer Service Telephone Number
- Windows® 10 Help Desk Phone Number for Technical Issues With OS
- Windows® 10 Microsoft Help Desk
- Windows® 10 Stimulates Enthusiasm for Change With Australian Businesses
- Windows® 10 Support To Fix All Technical Glitches
- Windows® 10 Technical Support Number
- Windows® 10 Update bugs and Defects Killing Customer Base
- Windows® 7 Independent Tech Support
- Windows® 8 Customer Support Center
- Windows® One-Stop Solution For All Issues via Remote Web Support
- Windows® Phone Support Service Number
- Windows® Technical Support Helpline
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.
© Copyright - Windows Technical Support,Help-888-606-4841