Windows Phone Support
- Instant Access to Microsoft Windows Technician
- Instant Online Fix
- 24/7 Phone Support Service
- Online Activation Problem
- Support by Certified Technicians
- Troubleshoot All Windows Problems
- Optimize Microsoft Windows PC
- Fix All Microsoft Windows Errors
- Help on Product Installation
- Quick and Easy Online Help
Support and Help on Errors
- Error installing Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update
- Office 365 install error
- Microsoft Windows not downloading updates
- Microsoft Windows security pop-ups
- Microsoft Internet Explorer crashes
- Microsoft Windows backup fails
- Microsoft Windows DLL missing error
- Microsoft Unexpected error occurred
Can’t meet the expense of purchasing a 1TB hard drive, but you can combine your two 500GB drives just laying around into a single volume through some easy procedures. On the other hand, Windows 10 does also allow you to put several hard drives into a single large volume using two key features best known as “Spanned” and “Striped” volumes.
When you have several drives on your computer, it becomes challenging for you to track the files and documents that where they are located. Using the two key features, you can meet your requirements with an increased accuracy.
If we look into the two key features – Spanned and Stripped – they appear to be different to some extent. If you go through the Spanned process, you can combine two or more than two hard drives having different sizes to form a large volume.
On Spanned, drives are exploited in sequence – what it means that the data will not be written to the secondary drive, until the main drive is occupied completely.
On the other side, when you use the Stripped process, you can also merge two or more hard drives into one so as to create a large volume. Yet, if you have to exploit the intact available space on hard drives, you will have to combine the drives of same size. Unlike Spanned drives, data are written across the hard drives adjoined together so as to ensure a better and more efficient performance.
While processing the methods, you may come across some sorts of technical problems – you should get Windows support phone number here for technical support services on combining multiple hard drives into one volume.
Here’s how you can combine the drives:
- Press the Windows key + X button on the keyboard to launch the Power User menu and choose Disk Management.
- Do a Right-click on the hard drive volume and choose Delete volume from the drop-down menu.
- Click Yes to authenticate the deletion process of the current volume.
- Do step 2nd and 3rd once again on those hard drives that you want to merge.
- Do a Right-click on the unallocated area of the drive and it will come up with a menu; choose either New Striped Volume or New Spanned Volume.
- Click Next to take the process further.
- Choose the added disks, individually, and click Add.
- Click Next.
- Confirm the file system is assigned to NTFS and the allocation unit size is configured as per the default settings.
- Select a volume label.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish to end the procedure.
So these are the ways how you can combine your different drives into a single large one. In case of any technical problem, dial Windows customer service phone number for instant online help or visit Windows customer service page to get tutorials on combining multiple hard drive in Windows 10.
There are some independent technical support companies that can help you address some common issues with the procedure of combining hard drives into a large one. Access a particular service provider and get the best support.
✆ Windows 888-606-4841
- 10 Best New Security Features in Windows® 10
- Accessibility In Microsoft® Windows 10 & Office 365
- Basic Troubleshooting Steps for Windows® Updates
- Combine Multiple Hard Drive In Windows® 10
- Common Windows 10 Anniversary Update Problem to Fix
- Contact Microsoft Windows® Tech Support for Help
- Contact Microsoft® Windows Support
- Contact Windows® Tech Support From Experts
- Employ Windows Support if Windows 10 Remote Desktop Is Disabled
- Find Out Troubleshooting Guide to Fix Stop Error 7B in Windows
- Fix & Repair Windows®10 Build 14251 Problems
- Fix Issue Cortana & Taskbar Search Is Not Working In Windows® 10
- Fix Windows 10® Technical Problems Quickly
- Fix Windows® 10 Support and Instant Troubleshooting
- Fix Windows® 10 Upgrade and Installation Errors
- Get a Real Time Resolution for Windows 10 Wi-Fi Issue
- Get Best Features of Windows® 10
- Get Reliable Help to Use Windows 10 Media Tool for Installing Windows 10
- Get Rid of Windows 10 Anniversary Update Issues
- Get Security Updates for Windows® 10
- Help to Recover Lost Files After Windows® 10 Update
- How to Block Program with Windows® Firewall for Security
- How to Fix Common Problems with Installing Windows® 10
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Crashing Issues
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Installation Problems
- How to fix Windows® 10 Installation Without Reformatting
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Performance Problems
- How to Fix Windows® 10 Serial Port Issues
- How to Fix Windows® Activation Error Code 0xC004C003
- How to Install or Run Windows® 10 on Mac
- How to Remove Microsoft® Edge Pop-up Ads in Windows 10
- How to Reset Microsoft® Edge in Windows 10
- How to Run Android Apps on any laptop or Desktop
- How to Run Windows® 10 on You Mac Pc
- How to Uninstall or Block Update and Drivers on Windows® 10
- How to Upgrade Microsoft Windows® 10
- Install and Upgrade Latest Version of Windows® 10
- Instant Solution to Ensure Safe Microsoft Office 365 Backup
- Learn How to Upgrade or Run Windows® 7 to Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Cortana Windows® 10
- Microsoft New CPU’s to Only Work on Windows® 10
- Microsoft offers Way to Solve Installation Issue via Windows Technical Support
- Microsoft Windows® 10 Tech Support and Customer Help
- Microsoft Windows® Support Phone Number
- Microsoft Windows® Tech Support Australia 24/7
- Microsoft® Windows 10 Support Number
- Microsoft® Customer Support
- Microsoft® Gets Windows Tech Support: Call & Connect
- Microsoft® Gets £5.5m for Windows® XP Support from UK Government
- Microsoft® Help and Support Center
- Microsoft® Tech Support Phone Number
- Microsoft® Windows Support to Fix All Windows® Issues
- Problem Freezing Windows 10 Drive Space: Select Windows Support
- Repair “Storage Issue to Process the Command” Via Windows Support
- Tech Support for Windows® 10 for Installation Issues
- Tech Support Microsoft® Windows
- Troubleshooting Display Issues With Microsoft®
- Upgrade to Windows® 10 for Business
- Use Recent Windows Support Policy Settings to Control the Windows® 10
- Vodafone® Readying Windows® 10 Mobile Update Release for Australia
- Windows 10: Get the Best Tips and Tricks for Windows 10
- Windows Constantly Updates With Security Fixes
- Windows Customer Support for Authentic Customer
- Windows Support: Help to Stop Windows 10 Update
- Windows Technical Support
- Windows® 10 Computer Freezing During Startup
- Windows® 10 Customer Service Telephone Number
- Windows® 10 Help Desk Phone Number for Technical Issues With OS
- Windows® 10 Microsoft Help Desk
- Windows® 10 Stimulates Enthusiasm for Change With Australian Businesses
- Windows® 10 Support To Fix All Technical Glitches
- Windows® 10 Technical Support Number
- Windows® 10 Update bugs and Defects Killing Customer Base
- Windows® 7 Independent Tech Support
- Windows® 8 Customer Support Center
- Windows® One-Stop Solution For All Issues via Remote Web Support
- Windows® Phone Support Service Number
- Windows® Technical Support Helpline
Learn How To Fix Problems - List of Recently Fixed Issues
Troubleshoot and fixed User32.dll Error | Unexpected Failure error code 48f or 490 | Internet Explorer Runtime Error | Error warning on accessing network drives | Windows firewall blocking windows application | Recovery of corrupt computer data files | Windows boot time is very long | Windows unexpected shut down with blue screen error | Windows shows warning alert message after every boot | Removed spywares and malwares from Windows | Successfully installed Windows 8.1 | Windows repair and fixed corrupt system files | Microsoft outlook integration and settings | Flash games are not running on IE Windows 8.1 | Windows security essentials problems | Cleaned and reset Windows | Internet Explorer virus pop-ups and virus ads | Add email accounts in Outlook | Diagnose Windows Outlook problems and errors - http://outlookhelp.support/outlook-support-phone-number/
Disclaimer - www.microsoft-windows-support.com is an independent Microsoft Windows technical support provider company offering online support services for third party brands, products and services. www.microsoft-windows-support.com offers paid technical support services for brands, products and services with which we have no direct or indirect affiliation unless such relationship is expressly specified. All third party brands, trademarks, logos, products and company names mentioned on this site are used for representation purposes only and that they belong to their respective owners.
© Copyright - Windows Technical Support,Help-888-606-4841